BWFclasses.com now offers DiSC Work of Leaders Course. This online class consists of interactive training modules, worksheets, and videos that support the 23-page DiSC Work of Leaders assessment, to create a personalized learning experience tailored to each leader. Based on best practices, Understanding your Leadership Style in the Workplace connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes. Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness.
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
All New Profile- Work of Leaders:
- 23-page highly personalized report
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Two-part assessment
**Sign up now for your DiSC Work of Leaders course and learn how to lead others successfully!
There are no reviews yet.